Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Dec 07,2012
Dec 07,2012
hi .i was letting my 2 properties through purple lets .they owe me £1000 deposit for a property which i took back from them 2 months ago,today is a promise day to pay back the money.waiting.other property in 64 miller street she trying to let without my permission.and took deposit at least from 5 peoples 4x£400and one have paid £200 where i do not want to let my property through this agent.there may be more people there who have paid them the money
pay all the outstanding money &keys
By: glasgowlandlord12
Dec 15, 2012
Please contact Partick police station to make a complaint. I too am a victim of this fraudster and I have made a complaint there and I believe several others have too. The more people come forward the greater the chance of action against this fraudster.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Purple Lets Office 1! To leave a new review of Purple Lets Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Purple Lets Office 1