Dec 07,2012
Dec 07,2012
Ashley had proactively called me based on my search criteria to inform us of a property that he thought would be of interest to us. We made an appointment to see the property on the same evening and subsequently made an offer on it. I was kept informed of my offer throughout and once the offer was accepted, I was put in touch with Romans conveyancing and surveying (whose services I took up and were also excellent). Lisa then got in touch with me and told me that she would look after the transaction and also kept me up to date throughout the process. She dealt with all of our requests promptly and made sure things were done when she promised they would be. We are extremely happy with the service we have received and would recommend Romans to anyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 11! To leave a new review of Romans Office 11, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 11