Dec 07,2012
Dec 07,2012
We have recently let our house through Dockside and I would not hesitate to recommend them. We contacted two different types of agents, and after meeting Emma and discussing the whole process we were happy to proceed with them. We had heard how daunting it could be, and was debating whether just to sell but we ideally wanted to let it.
Neither of us have ever rented or let before, so was unaware of how things worked but the service we received was excellent. We were really impressed with their knowledge and they were all so friendly, made the whole process a lot less stressful. They manage the property on our behalf but they were always happy to answer any questions we had and I was really surprised how quickly the proeprty let. Now I concentrate on our new home. A big thank you to the whole team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dockside Property Services Rochester! To leave a new review of Dockside Property Services Rochester, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dockside Property Services Rochester