Dec 07,2012
Dec 07,2012
Hawkins let 6 flats for me and I have always found them excellent. Really prompt service, they have found me tenants very quickly thus keeping my void periods to virtually nil. My tenants have also told me that Hawkins do a really good job handling the administration, are informative, helpful and turn up on time for viewings. The staff are nice people to deal with and you can tell they enjoy their work..they want to please.
By: Roy Hawkins. Senior Partner.
Dec 11, 2012
Thankyou for those positive comments Michael . We appreciate the needs of our Landlord clients to minimise any voids in order to maximise rental returns and yields so we try to keep the period between checking one tenant out of the property and another one in as short as possible . Thankyou for your continued business.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hawkins Estate Agents Nuneaton! To leave a new review of Hawkins Estate Agents Nuneaton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hawkins Estate Agents Nuneaton