Dec 07,2012
Dec 07,2012
We have just completed a property purchase, with the property in question being marketed by Thomas Morris.

We had a single main point of contact David, who we found to be very good at keeping us informed of the progress of our purchase and for communicating clearly the various queries we had about the property with the seller.

He was also extremely good to chasing up the sellers solicitors in the later stages of the sale to ensure that the exchange and completion happened on time.

We would happily purchase another property marketed through Thomas Morris.
By: Simon
Dec 13, 2012
Dear Matt S
Thanks for your feedback on the team at St.Neots- particularly David.I've let them know your thoughts and I'm delighted that you were happy.
By: Simon
Dec 12, 2012
Dear Matt S
I've just spoken with David at our St.Neots office and he's grateful, as am I, for your kind comments. It seems that with house selling-communication is the key!
It's great that you would consider using our services in the future and thank you for using us in the past.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Neots! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Neots, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris St Neots