Dec 07,2012
Dec 07,2012
I am a landlady and for the past six years Jay Hayden and Peter Martin have been acting as my letting agent . They are without doubt the best letting agents I have ever come across. They are kind, thoughtful, nothing is ever too much for them to provide helpful advice. They are always at the end of a phone, never too busy if necessary to return a phone call. They work hard for both me the landlady and for the tenant. Their genuine concern for the tenant is the key to their success because both the tenant and the landlady need to be dealt with fairly and competently. Their good humour and unending energy make them the best agents for me to have. I thoroughly recommend them to anyone looking for superb service in the property business.
By: Jay Hayden
May 12, 2013
Thank you for your excellent feedback. Pleased to know you consider us to be the best :)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead