Jan 20,2010
Jan 20,2010
Hard to find the words to express how bad an agent Duck and Hedges are. I thought I'd dealt with some bad agencies in the past but compared to D&H they were angels! They failed to maintain the property and are still trying to hold on to our deposit almost 6 months after we have moved out, leaving me no choice but to take them to court. What a total waste of time ARLA must be if D&H are still members! Please, please do not use this agency. Your home should be where you live your life and not simply a terrible source of stress.
By: severelyduckedoff
Jan 30, 2011
Yes me too. the only thing that makes them jump is threat of court action - make sure you know the law better than they do, as they will try and use legalese to confuse you. Don't fall for any of it.
By: as
Mar 23, 2010
I had a very bad experience with them and found that only legal action works against them. They gave me so much grief that if you need any information /support in suing them, I am happy to jump on

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1! To leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Duck and Hedges Office 1