Dec 06,2012
Dan
By: 'M D Smith'
Dec 06,2012
We went in to Property World simply to ask what their lettting fees would be. Dan Crowley asked for details of the flat and volunteered to go there immediately to suggest a rent and agree a fee. Within 10 minutes he was in the flat, advised us to ask for more than I was expecting and agreed the fee I suggested. The flat went straight on the market and within days we had a rental agreed at the full asking price.

At the same time I was trying to let 2 other flats with different agents. The real distinguishing feature was that I dealt with the same people all the time at Property World unlike the other 2 firms where things kept slipping between different staff who didn\'t seem to speak to each other.

Property World