Dec 06,2012
Dec 06,2012
After having gone on with two previous agents (one the supposed market leader) I was skeptical of what Townends could offer us differently. I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised with their proactive and energetic approach, and the straight forward advice Nick Kyriacou gave us from the start. He actually did what he said he would do unlike the other agents and it was no wonder Townends were the agent who secured the sale. If all agents were like this then I am sure their reputation in the publics eye would change. Thank you Townends Earlsfield (and in particular Nick Kyriacou) for all your efforts and hard work and I shall be mentioning your services in a positive light.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Earlsfield Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Earlsfield Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Earlsfield Branch