Dec 06,2012
Dec 06,2012
Graham and Nicki who run the agency provided me as a land lady with an excellent professional service.
I visited many agents before deciding on Letzmove.
Letzmove have exceeded my expectations as property agent
They were and are very professional in the way they work,
They always appear enthusiastic, friendly and caring.
They provided me with immediate answers to any questions I had.
They provided me with clear paperwork and always had time to go through and clarify anything that I hadn\'t understood.
They provided me with a very thorough inventory with pictures and on going reports.
I felt that they went out of their way to find the most suitable tenant for my property (and visa versa )
Since the letting they have continued to manage my property. They have dealt quickly and efficiently with any minor teething problems that my new flat had . This has kept both tenant and landlady happy!!!.
I am therefore very happy to recommend them in either capacity as landlord or tenant

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Letzmove (West Wickham) Office 1! To leave a new review of Letzmove (West Wickham) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Letzmove (West Wickham) Office 1