Dec 06,2012
Dec 06,2012
Jake arranged for me to view my chosen property with just half an hour notice, and was very professional and helpful when showing me round. I was able to put a deposit down outside normal working hours the very same evening (althought I did not feel at all pressured into doing so). Jake then managed the process extremely effectively, allowing us to move in just one week later, and provided valuable assistance with furnishings, and helped us to understand the contract. Jake continued to provide excellent support on the day of our move and helped resolve a couple of last minute issues.

Sophie provided regular updates, responded to questions quickly and ensured that we were able to move in to our property on time - guiding us through the reference process. Excellent customer service has continued since moving in, with all queries dealt with quickly and professionally.

I would definately recommend using Ludlow Thompson and I am very happy with the service received from Jake and Sophie.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson City Docklands