Jan 20,2010
Jan 20,2010
I went to the Acton branch of Ludlow Thompson and Alex was very helpful and honest. After letting him know i had a bad experience with another estate agents in the area, he was very kind and understanding, and did not put the hard sale or pressure on me which a lot of the other agents do.

The ludlow website is very innovative, and helpful if/when you cannot get through to your agent. the "my account" on their website contains all of your details, landlords details, saftey certificates, tennancy agreement, check in details which is really useful as you can view them at any time. Alex was always professional and even gave me advice on what i can do regarding getting my money back from the other establishment.

I was warned not to go with ludlowthompson but i'm happy that i did, and i even recommended that a friend who rents out her property with another agent (yes, the one i had a bad experience with) should look into renting with you, i told her to ask for Alex!

After my tennancy has ended i will definately go back to ludlow to find my next property. I would strongly suggest giving them a chance yourself before basing your opinions on some of the reviews here.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Acton

172 High StreetActon Acton, London