Dec 06,2012
Dec 06,2012
Please Please do not use this letting agency.

I have come accross many bad eggs in my time but this is the most dishonest and disgusting behaviour I have ever experienced from a lettings company.

I have been renting a property in Leeds for 2 years now and every time we request anything to be fixed..they never reply. Its an absolute disgrace that companies like this exist and have no complaints system or governing body.

Well its quite obvious if there was a governing body these sorts of companies would be shut down. We have had leaking taps and a broken boiler now for over 3 weeks, and Its cold in Leeds at the moment!

Julia constantly fobbed us off with the repair work saying we\'ll phone you back but never doing so.
The Manager helen was even worse refusing that anything was there fault as they dont have to phone back if they dont want to!! Never heard anything like it. Considering your rent is paying there wages you would think they would want to fact its the opposite.

Whenever I call they say \'we\'ll get back to you\',. That is the last you ever hear. I call and call. Its got to the point now where I am just moving out. They have broken the terms of the contract so Im moving out without giving notice.
If you ever see this company or ARIM ltd, please stay away for our sake and health.

God help you

Help??! Lol. They dont help, its the opposite. I dont know what they do but I feel very sorry for the landlord that his/her tenants are subjected to this type of scum company with the worst employees and management I have ever dealt with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Allsop & Co Office 6! To leave a new review of Allsop & Co Office 6, please click the link below !
Write a review for Allsop & Co Office 6