Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Dec 06,2012
Dec 06,2012
**********DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY*****************
ZENAB ISAQUE is the Director\'s name. She took money for a deposit from my family member and one month\'s rent in advance. They handed in their notice with their current landlord, took a week off work to clean, pack, cancel internet, gas, electricity, phone land line and council tax. ZENAB ISAQUE never showed with the keys as arranged at the move-in date/time. When she eventually deigned to return their call, she SAID that the landlord had pulled out and it would take 3 weeks to give their CASH back.
They are now \'homeless\' and all their savings have been used to rent their so-called dream flat! So all that money paid out for deposit and rent in advance to Purple Lets, where has it gone? Will they ever get it back? Surprise, surprise - yes you guessed it, she has disappeared off the face of the earth and does not return calls or texts.
What we don\'t get is that her website is still in operation though she has filed for voluntary dissolution. IS SHE TRADING OR NOT?!!!!! HOW MANY OTHER PEOPLE HAVE RESPONDED TO HER ADVERTS AND PAID MONEY IN GOOD FAITH?!!!
We have instructed a lawyer and are speaking to the police and will not rest until she pays back what she owes. We have lodged a complaint at Companies House and on the suggestion of another reviewer will report her to Trading Standards.
By: glasgowlandlord12
Dec 15, 2012
Please contact Partick police station to make a complaint. I too am a victim of this fraudster and I have made a complaint there and I believe several others have too. The more people come forward the greater the chance of action against this fraudster.
By: Hamaira
Dec 11, 2012
Hi, i am in a similar position with my flat. She has changed the locks on my flat and I do not ahve keys to get in as she apparently posted them to my through the post recorded delivery and they ahve never arrived. If you have any further information I would be very grateful if you could pass on the information to me.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Purple Lets Office 1! To leave a new review of Purple Lets Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Purple Lets Office 1