Dec 06,2012
Dec 06,2012
I am writing this review for Annette Peck.

She helped me resolve a deadlock when my contract was due for extension. The landlord wanted to increase the rent - this is when I had not lived even one year in the property. Unfortunately, with the staff from MyLondonHome who was handling my case, it was going nowhere and I was getting more and more frustrated. Luckily for me, the staff went on holiday and Annette picked it up. I was amazed the way she handled the whole thing. She tried to understand my point of view and helped to reach towards an agreeable solution. Towards the end, she casually mentioned that she was one of the directors of the company; and I thought that makes sense - she must have had lots of field experiences dealing with many issues like the one I was facing, and she was able to handle my case adroitly.

I have to say I didnt have a good beginning relationship with MyLondonHome. The agent came late in showing me the property. I had to got through hassles during the reference checks. And I went through massive pain when moving into the property. It left me a bitter taste in the mouth. But dealing with Annette helped me change the perspective of MyLondonHome. I saw a bright side of MyLondonHome, may be I was just being unlucky in the beginning.

I also realised that - even though I was not very happy with the other staffs I dealt with, they still must have been doing their very best. With this realisation, the bitter taste that I had in the beginning interactions with MyLondonHome has loosened its grip on me.

I wish MyLondonHome and of course, Annette Peck, all the very best.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London