Dec 06,2012
Dec 06,2012
I\'ve just let out my property for the first time with Ludlow Thompson and so far they\'ve been great. I would have given Kieran minus one point for failing to mention a sink in the property was blocked up during viewings, but he more than recovered that point and even earned a few bonus ones by being generally conscientious, professional and a pleasure to deal with. We even gave him a rather thorough grilling on the Ts&Cs, which he passed with flying colours. I would thoroughly recommend.

I\'d also like mention that the sales department were a pleasure to deal with too - and they weren't even noticeably grumpy when we changed our minds after weeks of sales viewings and a decent offer and decided to rent our property out. (Sorry again, Tom!)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Finsbury Park! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Finsbury Park, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Finsbury Park