Jan 19,2010
Jan 19,2010
As we have not yet signed a tenancy agreement with LT, I may be jumping the gun here a little, but I already have some concerns which I think are worth mentioning.

Myself and my current 2 flatmates were shown a property last week by LT which we fell in love with. We were told that there were 4 other viewings that afternoon and that if we wanted to secure the property we would have to pay the
By: Happy Customer
Aug 24, 2010
Adam is the fittest estate agent I've ever seen!
By: Ldlow Thompson Customer Services
Jan 21, 2010
Dear Marc

Thank you for posting your review regarding your recent experience with the Finsbury Park office.

Ludlowthompson.com are committed to providing the highest possible level of client care and are disappointed to learn that you were unclear on certain aspects of the renting process with us.

When you placed the offer you paid a reservation fee of
By: Marc
Jan 21, 2010
I would just like to make an update to my review, which I left yesterday. At lunchtime today, the manager of Finsbury Park Branch called me to update me on exactly what was happening with the house that we hope to move in to next month, and to say that he had seen my review on this website and asked if there were any other concerns or questions we wanted answering as he was meeting with the landlady this afternoon. He also said that he would be keeping us updated on the progress of the refurb. This call has gone some way to giving us the peace of mind we have been hoping for. Thank you LT, I look forward to hearing from you this afternoon.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Bow! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Bow, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Bow

634-636 Mile End Road London
E3 4PH

020 8981 2670 (s) or 020 8150 3325 (l)