Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Dec 05,2012
Dec 05,2012
I could not recommend them more. They are the best letting agents my partner and I have ever had! They are sweet, genuinely caring about tenants and always prompt on repairs. They made us feel like the flat we were renting was our home. When something broke or didn\'t work, David got back in touch with me the same day. Endrick ACTUALLY cares about tenants not facing inconvenience. From all my friends and previous experiences, they are the best agents. They do not charge excessive agency fees or delay repairs. David has always been very understanding about any situation and also offered to help us build our bed that we bought from IKEA!

We are moving from Glasgow and one of our biggest regrets is leaving the flat and Endrick Properties just because they made us treat this flat like our home. If you are looking to rent in Glasgow - I would not look any further!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Endrick Property Office 1! To leave a new review of Endrick Property Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Endrick Property Office 1