Dec 05,2012
Dec 05,2012
I have just sold my house in Brentford through the Northfields office of Townends and I am very happy with both the sales process and the outcome! Justin Stevenson and Stuart Johnson were supremely professional throughout and managed the sale with great skill. They were always polite, always calm (even when I got a little fractious!), always considerate with viewings, and they gave good advice when I needed it. They were happy to go the extra mile too ¢â‚¬â€œ quite literally on one occasion, when Justin jumped in his car and went to see if an Ealing company that I\'d used for damp proofing whose phone was no longer working was still at the address I had for them. I\'d have no hesitation in recommending these guys. They really do offer a first class service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Northfields Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Northfields Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Northfields Branch