Dec 05,2012
Dec 05,2012
The service i received was excellent, in every capacity, and has been with experiences in the past, while looking for a property.
Always friendly, polite, professional. Always kept me up to date on proceedings.
Always called me back, even if it was out of their working hours.
Always recognised me on the phone.
A* customer service
Messages were always passed on, and when Natalie was out of the office, another member of staff Florence generally, was always able to help me they were aware of the case and what needed to be done.
Very patient and helpful, when there were delays with documentation coming through, and did not keep calling me to see if I had any news. I had explained that I would call them the moment I had any news, and they respected my word. I was using another estate agent at the same time, for a similar purpose and I explained the situation to them. But they inundated me with sharp telephone calls, to the point where it exasperated me.
Springbok was superb, and carried out all the necessary procedures seemlessly.
I was also delighted when I found a property, and had agreed the price with the vendor, that they took the property off the market. I had been purchasing a property prior to that and had structural survey and damp and timber surveys carried out, instructed my solicitor, and she was in the process of conducting required searches...when the estate agent (other), called me to advise me that there had been an offer on the property that I could not match...expensive and frustrating. Springbok operate a scheme whereby the property is nolonger marketed once the sale has been agreed. I find this a far better way.
I would also comment, that whoever I spoke with, they were all exceptional. Their exceptional service was consistent throughout the branch
All in all I can only comment \'excellent\' and would recommend them to everyone and thank you Natalie and Florence
By: Springbok Customer Services
Dec 06, 2012
Hi Margot, Well what can we say, what a fantastic review you have done for us. It has been a pleasure to assist you during your house buying process. We are overjoyed that you felt we have provided you with A* Customer Service along your journey, and what a journey it has been. All the hard work has now paid off and soon you will have the keys to your new venture. It is really nice to hear that should you ever need property services again you wouldn't hesitate in using ourselves, we surely hope that you do. We would like to wish you good luck and all the best for your future - All the Team at Springbok.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square