Dec 05,2012
Dec 05,2012
I have never been so appalled at a level of customer service in all my time. I made the mistake of appointing Foxtons Blackheath as my Lettings and Property Management Service provider earlier in 2012. I fell for the sparkly sales pitch and the empty promises of life as landlord with Foxtons at the reins. The problems began at the outset with me paying GBP250 for the professional cleaning service prior to my tenants arrival. My money was swiftly taken and no service was provided. Had my tenants not commented on the state on arrival the cleaning service never would have occurred and yet Foxtons had taken my money. Something about that sounds wrong to me......oh yes, it\'s called stealing! Later in the year some signs of damp were reported to Foxtons by my tenants and so the major problems began. Due to Foxtons lack of action and communication the issue has rolled on several months and now results in major refurbishment required, the loss of my tenants and the loss of rental income. Where were Foxtons all this time? missing, just like the alleged Manager Michael Flynn. I have had to take on the necessary works myself, from the other side of the world, where I now live whilst Foxtons Blackheath office is just a stones throw from my property. I am left wondering why I am paying the sizeable fees for the service they are not providing. I have been left very much on my own in an unfamiliar world.
If you value your health and your property please do not make the same mistake I did.
Nothing, the damage has been done right from the day i signed on the dotted line and they continue to dig themselves deeper and deeper into a hole through continue lack of communication. I imagine if I asked them to help me change my mind they would have ignored my request just like all the others.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Office 24! To leave a new review of Foxtons Office 24, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Office 24