Dec 05,2012
Dec 05,2012
I have dealt with 4 people at Haslams; Dan, Charlie, Hannah and Oliver and every single one of them is what I expect a great estate agent to be. Unfortunately I have dealt with a number if their "competitors" of late and it had left me wondering if anyone actually cared about the customer and their requirements or if I was just to be seen as a commission cheque. Haslams took the time to understand my needs; young family so needed a garden and space and only showed me the most relevant properties and mosr importantly in my price range and in my timescales.

They have coached me through the transition of selling my property to renting a new property and managed expectations when it comes to timescales and been willing to help me get the best possible deal for my family, not for them.

Thank you and I would recommend you instantly to anyone. I am just sorry I did not know you when I was trying to sell my house.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haslams Estate Agents Ltd Reading! To leave a new review of Haslams Estate Agents Ltd Reading, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haslams Estate Agents Ltd Reading

Haslams Estate Agents Ltd

155 Friar Street Reading

0118 9601000(S) or 0118 601055(L)