Dec 05,2012
Dec 05,2012
Further to the recent rental of my property in Basingstoke Road, I wanted to drop you a line of thanks for getting the job done well.
My first meeting at the property with John, who gave a very honest & experienced view of the current market conditions & likely value immediately gave me confidence.
Oliver Chambers was very helpful throughout the process & decisive when we had a small misunderstanding.
In particular could you please pass on my thanks to Jack Salmon who despite being relatively new to the job handled himself impeccably, especially when dealing with a rather demanding Landlord!
A 2 week void period between tenants + the asking price = happy Landlord. Thanks again & I look forward to using the services of Haslams in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haslams Estate Agents Ltd Reading! To leave a new review of Haslams Estate Agents Ltd Reading, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haslams Estate Agents Ltd Reading

Haslams Estate Agents Ltd

155 Friar Street Reading

0118 9601000(S) or 0118 601055(L)