Dec 05,2012
Dec 05,2012
If you want someone to over-estimate the value of your property, put it up for sale, then wait and see what happens then these are the guys. If you want communication, professional service, considered honest opinions, then you need to look elsewhere. After they put my property on the market the problems began. The description on the websites was woeful and I asked them to change some details and gave them really basic stuff to add. They did it, eventually. They advertised an open day for three weekends running and didn\'t take it off the website until I asked and they have never been in touch to tell me about visitor numbers, feedback or strategies - this is important as I don\'t live in the property (or indeed the town). I have emailed many times but never get a response. The pictures were amateurish and the EPC didn\'t appear on websites until after two weeks. I\'ve dumped them and have to start again. They are dire! We went to the office to speak to them and were met by a shy buffoon who would have been happier under the table rather than sitting at it. Do not use this lot! Seriously!
Behaved in a professional manner instead of the, sadly, inept stereotype.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of King & Chasemore Branch! To leave a new review of King & Chasemore Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for King & Chasemore Branch