Dec 05,2012
Dec 05,2012
It is difficult to choose an Estate Agent to sell your property but after meeting Tony and observing the time and effort he put into his presentation, I was more than happy to allow Ramsey Moore to market my property and I have not been disappointed with the result.
I built up a very good rapport with Tony and was kept up to date on a regular basis with all developments regarding the sale of the property by Tony himself or one of his team.
2012 has been a difficult time to sell a property due to the current economic climate, but due to the effort and commitment put in by Tony and his team, the sale was achieved at the right price.
In summary, I have been very pleased with the service I received from Ramsey Moore and would have no hesitation in recommending them to anybody who has a property to sell.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ramsey Moore Dagenham! To leave a new review of Ramsey Moore Dagenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ramsey Moore Dagenham