Dec 05,2012
Dec 05,2012
As a recently graduated student, this was my first time letting a property and I would just like to say a massive thank you to the team at Riley Marshall for making this a positive experience. I had heard nightmare stories but you have exceeded my expectations! Your selection of new properties was impressive and I\'m so happy to have found the perfect flat in the perfect location. Thanks again!
By: Riley Marshall
Jan 17, 2013
Thank you so much for your positive comment! We're really pleased we have left you with a positive experience and exceeded your expectations. We aim to provide the most sought after properties available in the market and if we impressed you then we are doing our job correctly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Riley Marshall Greenwich! To leave a new review of Riley Marshall Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Riley Marshall Greenwich