Dec 04,2012
Dec 04,2012
When I decided to sell our house over 2 years ago I googled estate agents and found the Express Estate Agency, spoke to a very nice young man who explained how his company worked, I was put off by the higher commission, and truth be told - surely only desperate people sold this way!
We went on the market, and over the 2 years I was with every estate agent in Blyth (one after the other) reduced my price from £174K (priced to sell according to estate agent) to £145K, later price got lots of interest - from time wasters, people loved the house, and hoped it was still on the marked when they sold thier property.
My advice to you is: Be brave and go for it, the EEA team are wonderful, thier asking price for your property may be a little less than you hoped for, thier commission may be a little higher, I wish I had gone with them from the onset, I might have achieved the £174K, as it is I am very happy to say EEA sold my house in 5 days, and completing within 6 weeks.

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office