Dec 04,2012
Dec 04,2012
I have been with Warren Powell Richards for nearly four years as a landlord and they have been very helpful at every stage. I changed letting agents as a result of poor/slow accounting by my previous agents and stressed that I needed an agency that forwarded monthly accounts at the end of that month. I need not have worried. :-) As it happened, WPR\'s full management fees were lower than other High Street Letting Agents - so that was an extra bonus in making the transfer!

I spend approx six months of the year abroad and therefore need a letting agency to act on my behalf during these times, with good communication being a major factor to remedy any issues that do arise. They have a group of workers/contacts that can assist quickly to any major faults but will liaise with my insurance company with their own trade personnel for items that are covered by my insurance policy.

All staff at nr 78 are very helpful, courteous and willing to assist at every opportunity. I certainly have no intention to change agents again!
By: Tim B
Apr 24, 2013
Thank you so much for all your support and your kind comments รขโ‚ฌโ€œ you have been a great supporter and we are all tremendously grateful. We all wish you well รขโ‚ฌโ€œ Regards

Tim B, Senior Partner WPR

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton! To leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Warren Powell Richards Alton