Dec 04,2012
Dec 04,2012
I have been letting through Leaders for just over a year and a half. I did some basic \'research\' (i.e. asked some friends who\'d had experiencing of letting, either as landlords or tenants) and only a couple of agents were recommended to me: Leaders was one of those two. From the start, I found every one from the Bracknell branch to be very professional and friendly - answering my queries and helping to put my mind at ease about the whole process. They\'ve kept me updated on any issues and have always responded to my requests for any updates or information. I have to add that they found the first tenant for the property in exactly the time they said it would take: and when the first tenant gave notice, they worked hard to find the next tenant - and in spite of a couple of prospectives dropping out, the property was only vacant for the few days required to check out, clean & for new people to move in. I would highly recommend Leaders.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Bracknell! To leave a new review of Leaders Bracknell, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Bracknell