Dec 04,2012
Dec 04,2012
My mum decided to sell her house and Move down to Deal, Kent. We had a couple of estate agents come round to alive the house and we decided to go with streets ahead as Joanne was very professional and explained everything clearly. My mum hadn\'t bought / sold a house for over 30 years so she didn\'t have a clue where to start. Joanne made us feel at ease at all times and was always there to help at the beginning of the house sale. They sold our house in less than a week and we had plenty of viewings which was good. We were then passed onto the addiscombe branch and I started dealing with Jayne Best who I must say is one of the most helpful, patient and understanding person I know. I have been communicating with Jayne on behalf of my mum as she had no access to email and Jayne has kept me up to date with EVERYTHING at all times and made everything crystal clear when I didn\'t have a clue about the solicitors jargo etc etc! I would highly recommend streets ahead for their efforts and mums is now looking forward to her move! I am sure it would have been 10 times as stressful if streets ahead weren\'t involved!, cheers guys!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch