Dec 04,2012
Dec 04,2012
My girlfriend and I were looking for a property in the Crystal Palace area in which we could settle into and make our home. After seeing various properties listed on the Internet as Streets Ahead properties I rang and booked an appointment to discuss our needs. We met Jon who was fantastic with us. He listened to exactly what we wanted and provided us with really great suggestions as to the sort of roads we would find great to live on in order to get the most out of Crystal Palace for ourselves. Jon really was very patient and understanding with us as we were quite picky in terms of what we wanted. He even drove us back to the station at a time he was very busy in order for us to make our return train. I think this shows the extra effort he was willing to go for us and I\'d like to say a massive thank you for that! I\'d like to recommend Jon and Streets Ahead for all their help.

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch