Dec 04,2012
Dec 04,2012
Fair-way lettings were recommended to me by a family friend as i was not happy with the level of service from my previous letting agent. On meeting james and mark for the first time, i was impressed by the professional manner and level of service offered. After the initial meeting, on the same day james emailed me the relevant paperwork to get things on the way and my property was advertised online. This was very efficient! Fair-way lettings found me a nice pleasant tenant. James and mark are very organized and always answer my queries on the day. Both james and mark are a great asset to fair-way lettings! Keep up the good work fair-way lettings. I would always recommend your company and wish you success.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fair-Way Lettings Office 1