Dec 04,2012
Dec 04,2012
From first contact to completion of the sale of 2 flats, the service provided was of a highly professional standard carried out by proficient, personable and friendly staff across the office. The sales also required a number of services outside those that I would have expected to be provided by an estate agent involving additional contractors. These were arranged by Beresfords again professionally and carried out by competent companies. This would have been difficult for me to arrange being a remote seller. Highly recommended.
By: Craig
Apr 26, 2013
Dear Peter,
Thank you for your kind words. I'm very pleased that you we happy with the service and we appreciate your recommendation.
We all wish you the very best in the future
Best regards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Beresford Residential Brixton! To leave a new review of Beresford Residential Brixton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Beresford Residential Brixton