Dec 04,2012
Dec 04,2012
I\'ve seen a lot of dirty tactics by agents in searches for flats to rent over the last decade, and as a result I\'m not the industry\'s biggest fan. However, Edmund Cude, and Yasmin in particular, were very friendly and very helpful; more importantly for me, Yasmin was honest, and that\'s something you can\'t buy.
She didn\'t lose interest in our search simply because we turned down a few places she showed us. She took us to the same property twice, answered all questions in a very prompt manner and tried to find out what she didn\'t already know off-hand. Her communication was excellent.
The only real down side is that Edmund Cude\'s fees are quite expensive in comparison to other agents\' quotes, but again, Yasmin was very up-front about this, and they got the job done as promptly as possible, so it\'s hard to argue it wasn\'t worth the extra £50 each. Very professional, would use them again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Battersea! To leave a new review of Portico Battersea, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Battersea