Dec 04,2012
Dec 04,2012
The service I received from Lords was EXCELLENT.
They were very professional and honest in their vlaution and were very efficient in securing a purchaser following escorting EVERY applicant that viewed the flat.
The sale was agreed for a quick sale at a price slightly above expectations, bearing in mind I wanted a quick sale.

QUICK SALE!? that turned into a joke through no fault of Lords but because the solicitor handling the purchasers side was useless, every time WE thought exchange was imminient she found a new clause or question to pose or preceived problem. As you can tell from my description I was very angry and exasperated, but Lords and Vinesh in particular, were SUPERB, always courteous and patient when I was sounding off down the phone and Vinesh was always very enthusiastic and tenacious in ringing the problem solicitor and reporting back to me and the purchaser. It is fair to say without Vinesh\'s patience and tenacity the sale would have fallen down.
This is the reason I say LORDS were EXCELLENT and I would recommend them very highly in Kingston!
I have been in property all my working life - in excess of 30 years- and Lords are up there with the BEST!
By: Louann
Jan 30, 2015
Quite insightful post. Never thought that it was this simple after all. I had spent a great deal of my time looking for someone to explain this topic clearly and you?re the only one that ever did that. Kudos to you! Keep it up ;)
By: Guy Hodge
Dec 06, 2012
Dear Mr Baker,

Thank you very much indeed for "sticking with it".
Many sales transactions take far longer that we would like and there are times when we, as agents, find the entire legal process both time consuming and frustrating as well.
I am pleased that you were happy with the service we delivered and grateful that you found the time to upload these comments on this website.
Thanks again,

Guy Hodge
Managing Director Lords Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Kingston! To leave a new review of Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Kingston, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Kingston

Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey)

56 - 58 Wood Street Kingston, Kingston Upon Thames