Jan 17,2010
Jan 17,2010
I only wish that i had found this website earlier everything said is true. I lived in a house for one and half years rented by them. From day one I have made countless phone calls and written 100 plus emails about different issues including getting our deposit back. For every issue we raised it just became about delaying you until you either quit or they reluantly attempted to resolve the issue, normally without success. My partner and I eventually had to take them to a small claims court to get our deposit back. They gave no reason as to why they were holding it back.

Please please do not use this company - you have been warned. I only wish I had been.
By: anotherannoyedtenant
Jan 06, 2011
I also found that our deposit was not protected despite Citiquays signing the contact stating it was. Only after my raising did this happen.

Has anyone noticed the terrible spelling and grammar of the Citiquays responses?
By: Annoyed
Nov 20, 2010

I took them to court via Small Claims and never saw my money!!
By: CitiQuays
Aug 24, 2010
We have never been taken to court by any client relating to a deposit not being returned, that is what the deposit scheme is there to do and deal with for all parties.
Once again more than likely a landlord not returning and the tenant serving court papers on us rather than the person/landlord holding the deposit. There is a strict system of which we have to follow, surely there is a tenant out there has read and understood the deposit scheme and the fact that we have to follow proceedure by the book.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Citi Quays Tower Hamlets London! To leave a new review of Citi Quays Tower Hamlets London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Citi Quays Tower Hamlets London