Oct 18,2012
Oct 18,2012
Being a student the letting agency was not the most approachable. Although, I am living in a non-student property, things do still get broken, where it would be the letting agents/landlords obligation to fix them. After phoning them repeatedly asking them to repair things they were utmost unfriendly on the phone usually giving short and snappy answers, telling me they would ring me back with more information the following day. They never did and I doubt they have ever chased it up. After enquiring regarding extending my contract, something actually in favour of the agency, I was charged £80, £78 of which were for the printing of a new sheet of paper and £2 were for the use of my card to pay this extortionate amount (is that even legal?!). Not only are they unfriendly and unhelpful but their "office" is the most desolate place you could think off, there are no chairs as such and it is highly uncomfortable. I strongly do not reccomend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tenant Direct Office 1! To leave a new review of Tenant Direct Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tenant Direct Office 1