Dec 03,2012
Dec 03,2012
Romans have been managing my property for 3 years now. I can honestly say that I have never come across a more professional and approachable estate agents as Romans.

I love the fact I have direct communications with a property manager, in my case it is Sharon Tubb, she is in constant communications with quarterly property reviews, and in case of any assistance required either by myself or the Tenant, she gives full attention in an efficient manner.

There are many agents out there that do not give as half as much attention as the staff at Romans, especially in my case Sharon.

Worthy of all the awards the company has achieved and have no qualms in recommending them to all my friends and colleagues.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 23! To leave a new review of Romans Office 23, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 23