Dec 03,2012
Dec 03,2012
I dealt with their offices in Farnham and Alton as I was looking to buy my next house in either town. I bought in Alton with Warren Powell Richards and moved last month. I\'m very happy in my new home and am settling in to the area very nicely. All of the staff that I spoke to were very pleasant and helpful at all stages. We did face some issues just as we got close to exchanging and they were very calm and found a solution which suited all parties down the chain. I didn\'t instruct them to sell my last house but wish I had as they were much easier to speak with and solve problems than the agent I chose. Next time I look to move I wouldn\'t even consider another agent. They were brilliant.
By: Tim B
Apr 19, 2013
How very kind of you to share such kind words regarding our team. I will be sure to share your kind words with my colleagues. We are all delighted that your transaction reached a satisfactory conclusion and wish you well for the future. Thanks and regards Tim B, Senior Partner, WPR

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton! To leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Warren Powell Richards Alton