Dec 03,2012
Dec 03,2012
The agents in question were in constant communication throughout the whole selling process of my property which was great for me as I always knew what was going on, which in my opinion it key in the sellers perspective so they know where they stand! They were always available to answer my questions I had, however trivial and were always honest and forthcoming with their answers and information, I would 100% recommend these guys as the top agents in Hampshire/Surrey, my house sold within weeks as to a property in my building being sold through another company taking nearly 6 months to sell!! that speaks for itself! would without fail be very happy to buy/sell with them again without question.
By: Tim B
Apr 25, 2013
A big thank you for your kind words - we do our best and it's nice to be appreciated - We all wish you well - Regards - TIm B, Senior Partner, WPR

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton! To leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Warren Powell Richards Alton