Dec 03,2012
Dec 03,2012
I was selling my aunts house and had not bought or sold a property for many years. I lived 150miles away so I was very apprehensive about the whole business. From the moment I walked into their office my worries lessened.
Everything was explained very clearly. I had frequent phone calls and letters updating me on progress. Their advice along the way was always helpful and never overbearing. They arranged various works to be done as I was not around. The house sold quickly.
Steve Flavel and Nick Warren my main contacts were friendly and supportive as were all I spoke to at the branch.
I would recommend wholeheartedly.
By: Tim B
May 07, 2013
Thank you very much for sharing your positive thoughts regarding Warren Powell-Richards and in particular Nick & Steve. I am delighted that you were well looked after รขโ‚ฌโ€œ as a small local company we try very hard to take good care of our clients. Thank you also for trusting us to market you home. Best wishes for the future
Regards Tim Buxton, Senior Partner WPR

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton! To leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Warren Powell Richards Alton