Dec 03,2012
Dec 03,2012
Whenever I called, everyone was friendly and polite, and very helpful in passing messages on to Kieran. One person handled all matters about my letting. Kieran, listened to me when I discussed previous tenants and my current situation, and the tenants put forward matched my requirements- I didn\'t feel that they were just thrown at me so the property could be let as quickly as possible. Additionally whenever I called, Kieran was always very polite and friendly, and actually took the time to listen to any concerns I had, no matter how minor (or relevant). He was also very patient going through all my queries on the terms and conditions and made sure I understood everything. The feeling I got was that he and LT wanted me to be happy with the tenants they found me. The style of letting was supportive and helpful, there was no aggressive sale or pressure to take the proposed tenants.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Finsbury Park! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Finsbury Park, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Finsbury Park