Dec 03,2012
james croy
Dec 03,2012
Well... What can I say about James? He is not only incredibly professional and focused he is the most personable estate agent I know. I have been searching for my next home for many months and out of all the estate agents I have met I have not met one like James.

James really focuses on what you are searching for and what is important to you. He treats you like a family finding their next home and not a person to add to their targets. After a few unsuccessful months with another estate agent branch, we moved to Romans and James managed to secure a very successful offer on our home. I couldn\'t have been happier.

I don\'t have faith or confidence in mane estate agents but I don\'t have any doubt in James. As well as selling our house through James he also found my mums next home and he really focused and understood her needs and mine for her ;) James was always at hand if I had any questions or queries and nothing is ever too much trouble for him. He goes the extra mike every time and is always proactive in everything he does.

I couldn\'t get through selling one house and buying two without James!

If you want a professional, friendly and ambitious individual to sell your home ... Then it\'s simple ... James is your man!

Romans