Dec 03,2012
Dec 03,2012
Finding this property was a bit of an accident, and we were not really ready to buy. However, we loved the house, so acted very quickly to put in an offer that was higher than a private offer the vendor had. At the same time, we needed to sell my property. Simon and Russell at Winkworth did an excellent job on both the sale and purchase, and in the end both were coordinated perfectly, with exchange and completion on both properties being aligned.

We were kept up to date regularly, and the process was relatively painless.
By: Simon
Dec 12, 2012
Thank you for your kind words Casper. It was a genuine pleasure dealing with you and Tamara and I have to say that I have rarely had so much fun conducting viewings.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Shepherd Bush Office! To leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Shepherd Bush Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Winkworth Estate Agents Shepherd Bush Office