Dec 03,2012
Dec 03,2012
Firstly their team were dedicated, staying behind after hours to get the contract started. Through their enthusiasm and efficient networking with relevant parties, interest in the property was generated immediately.
They had good contacts with potential buyers and the advice given about the current property market was upfront and honest. Interest was kept warm throughout, leading to a sale by the end of the first week. ¢â‚¬ËœUnrealistic' asking prices were brought into line with the current property market by trial and error in testing the market first through our instructions.

I found their service to be clear, courteous, helpful and efficient not only to me but also to my partner throughout the process of the sale, regardless of who I spoke to on any one day. I would be happy to recommend them to others.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Entwistle Green Branch! To leave a new review of Entwistle Green Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Entwistle Green Branch