Dec 03,2012
Dec 03,2012
I have dealt with many agents over the years in East London. I have found in the past that agents are more than happy to take a management fee each month but when a problem comes up, very few actual manage the problem ....its left with you. Without doubt by far the best in terms of letting management I have come across has been Outlook. I have found both Lee and Kieran on the management side and Billy dealing with letting negotiations to be excellent. When problems crop up, they will deal with them, they keep me informed and bottom line ....the problems get sorted out. They have had a lot of problems to sort out! I have a full time job so it would have been impossible for me to deal with all these issues as they come up. Its a professional outfit and I have been very impressed.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Outlook Property Stratford! To leave a new review of Outlook Property Stratford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Outlook Property Stratford