Dec 03,2012
Nick Oliver
Ian Chilmaid
Dec 03,2012
I must write on behalf of my partner and myself in relation to our appreciation of the treatment that we received from all the staff in the Billericay Branch of DA, in particular a special thank you to Nick Oliver and Ian Chilmaid - at all times they were most courteous and professional (their telephone manner is impeccable) and their treatment of us even though they were of course working for the Vendor of the house that we were proposing to purchase. Even when we lost the purchasers\' of our property, first time round, we found them very sympathetic and helpful when ever we rung the office to find out if the house that we wanted was still on the market and we did end up having a happy ending, we bought the house and have just recently moved in!!

They were wonderful and I would highly recommend them - not to detract from Nick and Ian but definitely needs to be mentioned - it is such a shame that the treatment you receive from the After Sales Department can only be rated as Poor (needs to attend some After Sales/Customer Care training) as soon as possible!!
Nick and Ian and all the other members of the Billericay Branch - keep up the good work!!

Douglas Allen