Dec 03,2012
Dec 03,2012
They are the pirates of student letting for RHUL. It took them more than 2 months to send my deposit back, and only after a number of emails. Every time I went to their branch I was treated as a beggar, not as a customer paying for a service. The landlord too seemed really disappointed by their management of its property. Never received the 24 hours notice for house viewings. But what gives the best example of the ridiculous incompetence of these people is the fact that they asked me if I knew who was in the other rooms of the house I rented. How could you possibly not take note of who\'s occupying which room?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mulberrys Independent Estate Agents Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Mulberrys Independent Estate Agents Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mulberrys Independent Estate Agents Ltd Office 1