Dec 03,2012
Dec 03,2012
I would suggest avoiding using this agent if at all possible especially if you are unfortunate enough to have to deal with a particular member of staff called Eva. If you are not a landlord using this service (as you will see, the only positive comment about this company has come from a landlord) expect the strong possibility that you will be treated like you are not worth their time of day. I can completely empathise with people like \'Dan\' on here who said he had to wait 3 months to get a water pipe fixed.

We have experienced rudeness and disrespect to the extreme when all we want is to do is live in a safe, pleasant environment with our children - it\'s not much to ask and we\'re even happy to deal with some of the maintenance issues ourselves. Maintenance issues take forever and a day to be resolved if they ever are. You\'ll be made promises that everything is in hand only to be disappointed and subsequently not contacted or informed. With regards to Eva, if you question her on anything or even give the slightest hint that you may have a complaint or issue with her work, instead of being friendly, polite and informative, expect to be met with passive aggression and then have the law quoted at you. We were told "if you don\'t like it, find another landlord". I am an HR and Finance manager, if she was a member of my staff team, she would have received serious disciplinary action at the very least by now - it begs the question, are her seniors aware or is this merely the general standard at Accent?

I shall be following the formal complaints procedure about this and several other issues we have experienced, but with Accent, I don\'t hold out any hope that my point of view will even be listened to let alone taken to be of any importance - as others have similarly said on this site, I am only worth anything to them when I\'m paying rent; even then, don\'t expect a thank you but expect a sternly worded letter chasing for arrears if ever they occur. If only we could legally enforce Accent to do their job as is required of them in the same manner in which they do with our rent. I strongly suspect the outcome of our complaints to be a letter filled with legal terminology and justifications as to why Accent\'s actions and the employee\'s have been perfectly acceptable and that we\'re somehow at fault; this is the sort of thing we have experienced in the past with them.

So whilst we are likely to have to suffer more rude, and unpleasant customer service, please take my advice and avoid using Accent Property Management on Regent Street in Cambridge unless you are threatened with homelessness (and even then, pause to think twice as there are always alternatives - trust me, I've worked at night shelters). If I prevent just one of you from experiencing the likes of Eva and the unreliability of Accent, this review will have been well worth my time of day writing it, and yours reading it.

Written with regret and disappointment.
Yours sincerely,
Anonymous (as we strongly suspect they're in the process of colluding with the landlord to have us moved as we occasionally insist they do their job)

p.s. I apologise to any members of staff based at this premises who are competent and display the basic human qualities of manners and respect that are often taken for granted. If you do exist, this complaint is not directed at you - I just haven\'t been fortunate enough to have met any of you yet. It often only takes one to let the side down.
For this member of staff (Eva) as I can\'t comment on all staff; Training on the following: Communication skills - dealing with customers in a polite,respectful and professional manner. Time management - it is important when you say you are going to do something for a customer that you either deliver or at least provide an explanation as to why there will be a delay.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Accent Property Management Ltd. Cambridge Regents St! To leave a new review of Accent Property Management Ltd. Cambridge Regents St, please click the link below !
Write a review for Accent Property Management Ltd. Cambridge Regents St

Accent Property Management Ltd.

81 Regent Street Cambridge