Dec 02,2012
Dec 02,2012
The worst service I\'ve ever had. Really. I wasn\'t expecting a red carpet but their attitude was genuinely baffling.The staff were uncommunicative, disingenuous and seemed to be terrified of their superiors. When I collected the keys the atmosphere in the office was of palpable fear. They coudn\'t even get the keys to the correct branch and I had to go to their Poppleton office. They could not care less that I had to do this. I could go on but I\'ve already made more effort writing this than they did in all the time we were buying the property from them.
If I bought another house I would not buy it if it were listed with this pompous set of incompetents. Truly appalling.

(I deleted my first review because it was a lot more vociferous than this....)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hudson Moody York! To leave a new review of Hudson Moody York, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hudson Moody York